Tuesday, September 29, 2009

www.howtoforgiveandlove.com

i am georgenx from India . I have struggled with hatred for more than 12 years and at one time i thought i wont get out of it . But during my bankruptsy time i started to see God through Jesus Christ work and in Jesus i never saw a punishing or cursing God , but a loving God .From then on i start to walk with the Lord and Lord helped me to get rid of my hatred and to forgive &love . These Words changed my life , Mathew 5 :44 . Love your enemies , and pray for those who persecuted you ,so that you may become the sons of your Father in heaven . Before knowing Jesus it was 100% impossible for me ,to pray for the people who persecuted me . But when i saw Jesus love for his disciples (who run away from Lord when he was persecuted) , this love made me to pray for my enemy . This experience i have written in a book - How Jesus Taught Me To Forgive & Love . Frankly speaking i am not a writer .For those who are intrested to read the book ,visit www.howtoforgiveandlove.com

No comments:

Post a Comment